ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS
AN ENGINEERING EDUCATION AHEAD OF ITS TIME
At Chitkara University, our Engineering students receive a quality education that prepares them to advance the frontiers of technology. Through our “Hands-on” curriculum, students design and construct all-terrain vehicles; design, build and load steel bridges; produce computer animations and video games; and harness the power of the sun to race cars that they design, build and test. Our engineers don’t just learn theory – they expand upon it and apply it.
Chitkara Engineering programs were initiated in the year 2002 with the sole focus to prepare students from all backgrounds for careers as Engineering in a rapidly changing, technology-driven society. Within a decade, our Engineering (B.tech) programs have emerged as among the top 50 of the country which speaks volumes about our strong academic heritage, innovative teaching methodology, and proactive industry collaborations
THE THREE PILLARS OF CHITKARA ENGINEERING EDUCATION
THREE HALLMARKS OF A CHITKARA ENGINEER
- An Excellent Analyst with a Strong Technical Base
- As a graduate from one of the top engineering (B. Tech) colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh; the Chitkara engineering graduate is destined to be ahead of the curve in his analytical ability and technical know-how. Through engaging in various engineering research projects facilitated by state-of-the-art equipment, his level of technical competence having been honed through an understanding of leading computer programs and systems, will be second to none.
- A Creative Problem Solver
- Engineers who can think logically and follow the steps are a dime a dozen. The world needs engineers who can think laterally, using creative reasoning to solve existing problems and come up with unique and innovative solutions. At Chitkara, we encourage our engineering students to be creative problem solvers by giving them enough freedom and room to brain storm, debate and discuss with peers as well as our panel of leading industry experts.
- A Strong Team Player
- While we acknowledge individual aptitude and talent, we firmly believe that great minds working in tandem are more powerful that an individual mind working in isolation. Which is why our students are encouraged at an early stage in the program to form groups and work as teams. In this way, each student is able to hone his/her communication skills as well as appreciate and recognize the value of differing inputs working together to accomplish a single research project.
FOR THE CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR, WE ARE OFFERING THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS: