Chitkara University Doctoral Consortium – CUDC 2019
Chitkara University is going to organise a two-day conference ‘Chitkara University Doctoral Consortium – CUDC 2019’ (A Colloquium of Doctoral Research Scholars) on May 17-18, 2019 at Chitkara University, Punjab.
The rationale of CUDC-2019 is to provide an opportunity for doctoral students studying Management, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Health Sciences and Applied Sciences to explore and express their research interests in a workshop environment with a panel of established researchers.
- To provide a forum where students can present their ongoing doctoral research work and meet other students and researchers, and obtain feedback on future research directions.
- To sensitize the young scholars with updated trends in their research field.
- To provide a common platform to share and exchange the scientific information having benefits at large to the society.
- To enhance the soft skills of the participants through oral presentation in front of panel of experts in their respective fields.
- Support the new generation of researchers with information and advice on research and academic career paths.
- Best selected papers will be published in SCOPUS index and ABDC listed journal.
- All papers will be published in Edited Book with ISBN.
- Cash price for best paper and best presentation award.
- Special technical sessions from prominent resource persons.
- Presentation/Participation certificates.
Who Should Apply
- PhD Scholars: The PhD students who have completed their coursework but have not submitted the final thesis are eligible to participate in the CUDC 2019.
- Researchers planning to enroll in a PhD programme: This doctoral consortium will benefit all the researchers who are planning to enroll in a PhD programme.
- Researchers are encouraged to participate as active listeners. Such participants shall be given a certificate of participation and passes for attending all technical sessions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com
For registration and more information, please log on to https://www.chitkara.edu.in/cudc/
Click here to download brochure