Proudly helping to accelerate research in the fight against Coronavirus
As the world struggles to come out of the precarious situation caused by COVID-19 pandemic, We look for ideas and technologies that will protect human lives, change human behaviour and enhance knowledge.
Awards and Benefits
- Acceleration Funds to support research worth INR 75 Lacs
- 3 Prototyping Grants of INR 2.5 Lacs each from NewGen IEDC
- 4 Prototyping Grants of INR 4 Lacs each from MEITY TIDE 2.0
- Best project to Win Cash Prize of INR 5 Lacs sponsored by Chitkara University
- Exclusive cash award of INR 30,000 for Prayerise and Picturise category
Ideas invited for novel ways to think and keep positive. They can be drawn from:
- Medical Science
- Ancient & Old Practices
- Alternate Therapies
- Diverse Cultures
Ideas invited in the form of pictures, flow charts, cartoons, block diagrams that can help fight the war against COVID-19.
AI | ML | AR | VR simulation based solutions for the shortisted ideas.
Guidelines and Online Submission
- If you are a student/faculty from any institution/university in India or you are a registered start-up anywhere within India then you are eligible to participate in NOVATE+ 2020.
- We need separate entry for Prayerise and Picturise segments of the competition before May 10th, 2020 May 17th, 2020.
- Shortlisted entries from both Prayerise and Picturise will be required to execute their ideas and build a simulation based prototype before May 30th, 2020 June 7th, 2020.
- There are separate cash awards for the winners of both Prayerise and Picturise segments as well.
- There is no restriction on team size. Each team can submit its entry to both Prayerise and Picturise segments.
- There is no fee for participation in NOVATE+ 2020
Write to – email@example.com
Or call – 9896778042 (Mr. Sagar Juneja), 8708163276 (Dr. Adarsh Aggarwal)
Click here to register for webinar