Pool Placement Drive by Top IT Company
Top IT Company is conducting Pool Placement Drive at Chitkara University, Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway, as per the details given under;
About the Company
The company is expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. It has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, the company holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
|Year of Graduation
||2014 passing out ONLY.
||Seminar Hall, Galileo Block,
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway
(Just 32 kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Highway)
||26th June 2014 (Thursday).
||09:00 am (sharp).
- Graduate (10+2+3), B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+2+3)
- Fluency in Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
||Providing Voice support to Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
- Desired Skills
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
|Location of joining
||Hyderabad or Bangalore
- Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening and night shifts. Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
- Candidate should not have any backlogs in order to qualify for the test and interview process
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
|Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies)
- Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained / pursuing
- Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
- Government issued photo ID card
- If currently employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and last 3 months salary slips
- Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)
||Will be disclosed during the process on 26th June 2014.
THERE WILL BE ON THE SPOT REGISTRATION, ALSO.
Students would have to make their own Boarding, Lodging and Transportation arrangements.
For online registration please Click here latest by 25th June 2014.
Kindly inform your other friends (of other colleges also, if they are eligible and interested).
Wishing you all the best…
Chitkara University – Office of External Affairs