A national level FDP focussed on Technology in Teaching & Research conducts by BBA, BCom department
The National level faculty development program (FDP) focussed on Technology on Teaching & Research was conducted by BBA BCom department on 29th-30th May 2018 at Chitkara University.
On 29th May, the topics covered were:-
- The widening gap between the learner and teacher. Understand the problem of a learner.
- Use of technology to enhance learning and collaboration.
- Technology for e-evaluations and internal tests.
- MOOC platforms, new age learning tools for a millennium.
On 30th May, the topics covered were:-
- Challenges in teaching, a teachers perspective on integrating technologies with pedagogy.
- PBL and design of course delivery plan.
- Writing a successful research proposal.
- Publishing research papers in international, slopes indexed in Inderscience journals.
Nearly 50 participants (in the house + outside) attended from different specialisation.
We also had panel members for a discussion on Challenges in teaching, integrating technology with pedagogy
Panel Members were:
- Dr. K.K. Sharma
- Dr. Ashutosh Mishra
- Dr. Meenu Khurana
- Prof. Amit Vashishth
- Dr. Ambuj Kumar
The session ended with concluding remarks by Col. K.K.Sharma. The FDP was great success and value addition for all.