The Department of Computer Applications organized ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega’ for BCA, MCA Students
An event “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega” was organized under the banner of Matrix Club by the Department of Computer Applications for students of BCA, BCA-MCA(I) and MCA where students participated in an array of cultural events.
The events organized under “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega” were:
- Watch Your Steps
- The Voice
- Stand-up Comedy
- Theater and Dubsmash
- Mobile Photography
Many students participated in these events and got first and second position respectively. The event was very entertaining and filled with enthusiasm, excitement, music, laughter and lots of happiness.
The entries in Sketching received appreciation by the judges and other guests. The competitors tickled their grey cells and came up with their own unique picture to depict the theme in an impressive manner. Harsh Jatawat (BCA-5) was awarded the first prize in Sketching and Saloni (MCA 1) was awarded the second prize in Sketching.
- In Watch Your Steps, Himanshu (BCA 5Y) was awarded the first prize whereas Megha & Arshiya of MCA 1 was awarded the second prize.
- In The Voice event, Nishi (BCA 3Z) was awarded the first prize and Ashish of BCA 1Y awarded with the second prize.
- In Stand Up Comedy event Tushar (BCA 1Y) was awarded the first prize.
- In the Theater and Dubsmash event, a team of 5 students of BCA 3Z got the first prize and Akansha of BCA 1 X was awarded the second prize.
- In the Mobile Photography event, Aashima (BCA 1Z) was awarded the first prize and Abhinav of BCA 3X awarded with the second prize.
Mr. Preetinder Singh Brar (Associate Professor, Department of Computer Applications), Ms Arzoo Dhiman (Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications), Mr. Mohit Garg (Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications), Mr. Ravinder Singh (Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications) and Mr Ankit Girdhar (Assistant Professor, School of Polytechnic) presided over the event as judges. The effort of the participants was lauded by the guests from various departments of the campus. Mr. Vikram Mangla, Dy. Dean, Department of Computer Sciences gave away the prizes to the winning teams. He congratulated the winners and also appreciated other participants for the time and effort put in by them for making the event successful.