Workshop on Art Of Writing A Research Paper 2017
Chitkara Business School is organising a workshop on the Art of Writing a Research Paper on November 11-12, 2017. We invite you to attend the workshop.
About the workshop
There is a consistent demand on academicians to produce good quality research papers. This demand is institutionalized in the requirements laid down by the regulatory bodies and the strategic attempts by educational institutions to manage research. Keeping this demand in mind, the objective of this workshop is to unpack what constitutes a great research paper and outline the pleasures and pitfalls of writing it. With the help of some characteristic examples and activities, the workshop will serve as a practical guide to the art of writing papers.
- Generating and choosing an idea
- Connecting with the reader
- Literature review
- Making claims and supporting them
- Drafting a research paper
- Citations and referencing
- Abstract, title and keywords
- Review papers and qualitative research
- Plagiarism and ethics of paper writing
- Top reasons for rejection of papers
- Journal selection
- Manuscript communication to journals and replying to reviewer comments
- Ensuring maximum downloads of papers
- Building research networks
Tools and Techniques
Lecture, activities and discussions
- An understanding of desirable practices in research
- Comprehending what reviewers want
- Dispelling some major research myths
- Looking forward to research with greater confidence
Who Should Attend
Faculty members, research scholars, practitioners, aspiring researchers and students
Dates – November 11-12, 2017
Venue – Galileo Hall, Chitkara University, Punjab
Participation Fee* – INR 1450/- per participant
Participation fee includes workshop kit, study material, working lunch and refreshments on both days.
The fee is payable by way of demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Chitkara University’, payable at Chandigarh.
Online payment can be made using Debit/Credit card. Visit link
https://feeshub.com/event/workshop-on-art-of-writing-a-research-paper/ (Internet handling charges apply)
Registration – Duly fill and submit the registration form available at https://goo.gl/forms/3QxuYXc7hLF63KYW2
Certificate of Participation – A certificate of participation will be issued to each participant
For more information regarding the workshop, please go through the attached brochure, or contact +919357788880.
For more information, please click here to download PDF.