Session on Leveraging Digital Marketing in Healthcare
Department of Healthcare Management is organising a session on “Leveraging Digital Marketing in Healthcare” on April 8th, 2023. The resource person for the event would be Mr. Saurabh Gupta, Regional Chief Operating Officer, KIMS Sunshine Hospitals, Secundrabad, Telangana.
Digital marketing has become an increasingly important aspect of healthcare as more patients turn to online resources for information and support. The session will focus on strategies for leveraging digital marketing to reach and engage with patients, improve patient outcomes, and increase brand visibility.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the session include:
- Understanding the current landscape of digital marketing in healthcare.
- Building a strong online presence through social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Leveraging data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Incorporating patient feedback and user experience into digital marketing strategies.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and privacy laws.
The session will also feature case studies and real-world examples of successful digital marketing campaigns in healthcare. We believe that this session will be of great value to students aspiring to work in healthcare marketing, patient engagement, or digital strategy.