Online Management Development Program on Fundamental Analysis and Value Investing
Chitkara Business School, Chitkara University will organize a five-day online management development program (MDP) on fundamental analysis and value investing from 30th October to 3rd November 2020.
Investors have an overabundance of options to invest their hard-earned money and one of the lucrative options is investing in the common stock of in the companies. But lack of knowledge on how to select these profitable/rewarding stocks leads to a decrease in their returns. This MDP is aptly designed for those who are interested in investing in stock markets. It will add to your confidence before starting an investment in the stock market.
Content of the Program
- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis: scope & application
- Understanding Macro Parameter and its impact on the Business trajectory
- Discussion on Value investing strategies of world-famous Investment Gurus
- Impact of Monetary and Fiscal measures on your investment’s performance
- Finding suitable industries to get target returns
- Reading/understanding Financial Statement before taking an investment decision
- How to interpret various ratios for fundamental analysis?
- How to make efficiency testing of selected companies? Applying relative valuation concept for investment decisions Detecting red fags through fundamental indicators
Dates and Timings
30th-31st October November 1st, 2nd & 3rd November 2020 | 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm (for all days)
For Early birds (till 15 October 2020) – INR 1500 (USD 50 for the foreign participant)
After 15th October till 26th October 2020 – INR 1750 (USD 75 for the foreign participant)
for Chitkara Alumni INR 1500 (USD 50 for the foreign participant)
Certificate of Participation
Every participant will receive a Participation Certificate on successful completion of the program.
For any query, contact our MDM Coordinator
Dr. Renuka Sharma – firstname.lastname@example.org – 9416281206
Dr. Kiran Mehta – email@example.com – 9467014669
Click here to download the brochure!