New York University Conference
A world-class conference is scheduled to be held in the month of April 3-6, 2014. The conference will consist of students from all across the world. The conference is hosted and organized by New York University, USA.
There will be a proper training scheduled that will be done for the students so that they can participate in the Global Network. The conference is stated to be one of the most powerful and the biggest in the world.
A complete training for the VISA process and then an additional training for the Conference will be given to each and every student. The student will be given leaves to attend the conference. The conference will be of four to five days.
Mr Nitin Bali
Phone No: +91-977 920 5555
Email id : email@example.com
Benefits of the conferences:
- Overall personality development: Personality development is an integral part of the event as students get a chance to interact with officials and students from leading universities of the world.
- Public Speaking: You develop your confidence when you interact with more than 1000 individuals on various topics and issues.
- World Issues: The conference has a unique feature of discussing world issues and you get to be a part of it.
- Interacting with people of different cultures: Students from almost every country will be present at the conference. You get to interact with a diversity of people at the conference.
- Leadership: You develop your leadership skills, which is a key aspect in today’s world. You get a chance to explore and develop your leadership skills.
- International Exposure: Students get an exposure to the corporate world and it gives them a platform to create and help make an impact on society.
Please email the details at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please click on the link and fill up the form.
|Conference||New York University Conference|
|Date||April 3-6, 2014|
|Registration Deadline||December 10, 2013|
|Requirements||1) Passport2) Four passport size photographs3) English language proficiency|
|Stream||Any stream students can apply|
|Approximate Total Expenditure||1.4 lakhs – 1.75 lakhs (approx)|
|Person to Contact||Nitin Bali+91-977 920 5555|