NAAC sponsored national-level seminar
Chitkara College of Education for Women, Chitkara University, Punjab, is organizing a NAAC sponsored national-level seminar on the theme ‘INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE: DEVELOPING PROCESSES FOR POSITIVE OUTCOMES’.
We invite you to present papers on the above said theme during the two-day NAAC sponsored Seminar to be held on July 25, 26, 2013. The sub themes for the seminar are:
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell- Concept, Objectives & Strategies
- Developing Processes for Internal Quality Assurance- Methodology, Prospects & Problems
- Developing Teacher- Learner Bonds for Quality Assurance
- Quality Culture in Higher Education- Generation & Sustenance
- Healthy Practices For Best Practices- Presentation of Case Studies
- Student Charter or Teacher Charter – Conflicting or Complimentary
- Teacher Education Institutions- Quality Issues & Challenges
The participants are requested to send their full paper(s) and its abstract to email@example.com latest by June 20, 2013.
The participants are free to present their papers in English, Hindi or Punjabi. The paper should not exceed 2500 words. The paper should be an original work of the author. The papers would be reviewed by the members of the review committee. The papers selected by the review committee would be the copyrights of the college and will be published in the proceedings of the seminar as a book with ISBN.
The registration fee for the seminar is Rs. 1000/-
In case of any query, feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Or call up at 9501105652, 9501105607
The brochure will be mailed and updated at our website www.chitkara.edu.in soon for your kind reference.
Click here for more information