IPR CLICIN AND PHARMA INNOVATION EXPO & AWARDS CIC-IPR-2016
Intellectual Property Right (IPR) plays an important vital role in enhancing the socio-economic prosperity of a country. Creativity and innovation are new drivers of the world economy. With the increasing relevance of Intellectual Property (IP) in this era of globalization, it is important to recognize the role which IP systems in the growth and development of the Nation. Thus, there is a need to create large public awareness about the pivotal role of IPR in globalized knowledge economy. With the view to create awareness on the significance of IPR to the people from various sectors in the Country, Chitkara College of Pharmcy, Chitkara University, Punjab is organizing a one day Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights.
I. IPR Clinic
- Importance and scope of IPR in Academic and Industrial Research and commercial product development
- Searching of Patent Literature, Innovation Traps, Patent drafting and filing.
- Demonstration of copyright filing and design registration.
- Commercialization of Innovations.
II. PharmaInnovation EXPO
- New product introduction
- New product introduction (ancillary)
- Commercial stalls by industry
- Innovative products stall
Techno-legal experts from industry and academia.
- Faculty members of pharmacy colleges, institutes and universities.
- Students (PG and PhD) pharmacy colleges, institutes and universities.
- Industry representatives and professional stalls
- Patron: Dr. Madhu Chitkara
- Chairman and convener: Dr.Sandeep Arora
- Org Secretary: Dr.Inderbir Singh
Dr. Rakesh Sindhu
Ms. Manju Nagpal
Mr. Arvind Sharma,
Mr Thakur Gurjeet Singh
Mr Ravinder K Jaur
Mr Chanpreet Singh
Dr Madhaw Dwivedi
(On the behalf of IPR nodal cell for PSCST at Chitkara College of Pharmacy, Chitkara University, Punjab)
For more information, Please Click here to download PDF.