IEEE Student Chapter presents Code Jam
Mark your calendar for February 22 as IEEE Student Chapter, along with ACM Student Chapter, Chitkara University, presents Code Jam, where you will get a chance to challenge yourself.
There are lot of prizes to be won with the first prize of Rs 15,000, the second prize worth Rs 10,000 and the third prize of Rs 5,000, along with consolation prizes. This is not all, every participant will be given a certificate of participation.
Ground rules for Code Jam will be:
- The participants will be told problem-specific rules on the day of the event
- Five hours will be given to every participant in the lab and the problem will have to be solved during this seating only
- Compilers like Turbo C, Dev C will be used for completing the problem
- Anyone having knowledge of C and C++ will be able to take up the problems
- There will be no internet access allowed for the competition but relevant books are permitted
- A team can comprise maximum of two people and the prize money will be divided
The entry fee to participate is Rs 200 and it has to be deposited by February 20, 2014.
All the best!