Emerging Trends and Challenges in the Globalised Digital Era – Research Conference
Chitkara Business School (CBS) will organise the 6th International Research Conference on ‘Emerging Trends and Challenges in the Globalised Digital Era’ in academic collaboration with International Association of Research & Development Organization (IARDO) on 25th- 26th May 2018 at Chitkara University, Punjab.
About the Conference
There is a strong relationship between economic growth and globalisation in the globalised digital era. Globalisation aims at balancing the current needs and the needs of the future generations. Nations, companies and individuals are recognising the urgency of globalisation in order to be ready for survival in the cut-throat competition that exists in today’s world. The real food for thought here is whether economic development and globalisation can coexist or are mutually exclusive. Digitalisation plays a big role in this context. The main aim of this special issue is to identify the relation and the strength of relation among these aspects.
Call for Papers
Research papers from the following subthemes may be submitted for review:
- Entrepreneurship, strategic human capital and stakeholders’ strategy
- Digital India and inclusive growth
- Business communication in a digital, social, mobile world
- Knowledge management
- Social networks
- Internet of Things
- E-Commerce and e-payments
- Marketing management
- Operations management
- Strategic management and decision making
- Supply chain networks
- Business process re-engineering
- Reverse innovations, Jugaad and unconventional strategies for innovation
- Employee engagement, workforce diversity, leadership heterogeneity and digital employee management
- Business data analytics
- CSR in the globalised digital era
- Information technology and systems in the globalised digital era
- Knowledge management
- Stress management
- Spirituality and wisdom
- Two Overall Best Paper Awards shall be awarded – CASH PRIZES TO BE WON
- Best Paper Awards for each technical session.
- Last date of abstract submission: March 30th, 2018.
- Last Date of Paper Submission: April 30th, 2018.
- Last date for registration: May 10th 2018
For any queries, please contact:
KK Sharma, Ph.D
Dean, UG Programs, CBS
For more information, please log on to http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=4201
Click here to download the brochure.