Annual Convocation of Chitkara University, Punjab
We have received your confirmation regarding attending the convocation. You are welcome to attend the convocation on November30, 2013.
- 1. You are required to wear a formal dress to the function.
- 2. The venue for the 8th Annual Convocation is Coliseum Theatre, Chitkara International School, Sector-25 (West), Chandigarh.
- 3. It is mandatory to first register, take your gown and attend the rehearsals, failing which; you will not be allowed to attend the function on the said date.
Registration 0800 hrs to 0900 hrs
Rehearsals (for recipients of Degrees) 0900 hrs to 1100 hrs
- 4. In order to maintain the decorum of the proceedings, you will enter the venue only at the start of the function and will not be allowed to leave before the function is over (likely by 1500 hrs).
- 5. Please get yourself registered and collect your gowns at the following counters:
School/College Counter no. BBA+HMCT(GBC) 1 BCA+BCA N/W 2 CCEW 3 M.ARCH+B.ARCH 4 M.PHARMACY+B.PHARMACY 5 MJMC+BJMC 6 MBA HEALTH CARE+B.Sc. MLT 7 MBA GENERAL+MBA FMP 8 MCA 9 ME 10 EE 11 ECE 12 CSE 13
- 6. Convocation gown can be obtained on payment of Rs. 500/- only, out of which Rs. 200/- will be refunded on return of the gown after convocation at the same counter.
- 7. At the time of registration, a registration number will be allotted to you, which has to be displayed on the right side of the gown, at all times during the function.
- 8. Refreshment will be served to all the recipients between 0900 hrs to 1100 hrs.
- 9. Program Schedule is attached herewith
Program Schedule for Eighth Annual Convocation
November 30, 2013
|0800 to 0900hrs||Registration|
|0900 to 1100hrs||Rehearsal (for recipients of degrees)|
|0900 to 1115hrs||Refreshments for the students|
|1120hrs||Reception of Dignitaries|
|1145hrs||Formation of academic procession|
|1200hrs||Academic procession arrives at the venue|
|1215hrs||Lighting of the lamp|
|1220hrs||Welcome address and Presentation of Annual Report by Vice Chancellor, Chitkara University|
|1240hrs||Convocation address by the Chief Guest|
|1300 to 1500hrs||Award of Degrees|
|1500hrs||Vote of Thanks|
|1505hrs||Pledge Taking Ceremony|
|1510 hrs||National Anthem|
|1515hrs||Academic Procession leaves the venue|
|1515hrs||High Tea with Awardees|