CEED, Chitkara University is organising National Level India Innovation Championship (IIC) 2021
National Level India Innovation Championship (IIC) 2021 is being organized by CEED, Chitkara University. They are looking to drive entrepreneurship and accelerate promising Research, Innovation, Demonstration and Development (RID&D) in technology.
A pan India opportunity for innovators and thinkers to compete in a grand event backed by angel investments, the event aims to mentor new ventures by fast-tracking impact savvy innovations.
The championship is open to innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, thinkers, students, engineers, scientists, coders, trainers, academicians from any background.
- Angel Investors fund worth INR Rs 4000000/- from Orbit Future Academy and their angel investors network.
- INR Rs 10 lakh cash prize from Chitkara University to be distributed among the top three innovations selected by the jury.
- Government Grants (MeitY, Newgen IEDC & Startup Himachal) for Prototyping and Venture commercialization up to INR Rs 50 lakhs.
- Selected Top 25 innovative ideas to be given Scholarship for a 3 week signature Accelerator program run by Chandigarh Angels Network.
- Top 5 ideas from the CAN accelerator program to pitch for angel investment in a special session hosted for IIC 2021 in front of 40 angel investors of Chandigarh Angels Network.
- 12 months structured incubation and mentoring program offered by CEED, Chitkara University.
- Chance to win the EIR program by Startup Himachal for over 3 lakhs a year.
Application Closes : 21st February 2021
15th April 2021
Link to register: https://bit.ly/38KjPVo