Conference by University of California
A World-Class Conference is scheduled to be held in the month of March first week in 2014. The conference will consist of students from all across the world. The conference is hosted and organized by University of California in the city San Francisco, California USA.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California. In association with top universities of the World, Chitkara University, plans to send students for the conference.
There will be a proper training scheduled that will be done for the students so that they can participate in a Global Network. The conference is stated to be one of the most powerful and the biggest in the world.
The University of California strives to provide an unforgettable experience to each and every participant both inside and outside of the conference, with exciting social events open to all throughout the conference weekend.
The conference will be of four to five days and contact persons for the conference are:
Mr Nitin Bali
Phone No: +91-977 920 5555
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of the conferences:
- Overall personality development: Personality development is an integral part of the event as students get a chance to interact with officials and students from leading universities of the world.
- Public Speaking: You develop your confidence when you interact with more than 1000 individuals on various topics and issues.
- World Issues: The conference has a unique feature of discussing world issues and you get to be a part of it.
- Interacting with people of different culture: Students from almost every country will be present at the conference. You get to interact with a diversity of people at the conference.
- Leadership: You develop your leadership skills, which is a key aspect in today’s world. You get a chance to explore and develop your leadership skills.
- International Exposure: Students get an exposure to the corporate world and it gives them a platform to create and help make an impact on society.
Please email the details at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Conference at California,USA
Contact Person Mr. Nitin Bali
M: +91-9779205555; Email: email@example.com
Conference dates First week of March , 2014
Registration Deadline October 10, 2013
Requirements o -Applicant should have good communication skills.
o -Four passport size photographs
o -English language proficiency
Inclusions Food +Accommodation + Excursion + Airfare + Visa fee
Total Cost INR 1,25,000 – 1,50,000 (Approx)
Click on the link and fill the form.