Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Lateral Entry course is offered by Chitkara University. The Lateral Entry program enables candidates with a 3 years diploma in engineering or an equivalent degree to get admitted directly to 2nd Year (3rd semester).
Chitkara Engineering programs were initiated in the year 2002 with the sole focus to prepare students from all backgrounds for careers as Engineering in a rapidly changing, technology-driven society. Within a decade, our Engineering programs have emerged as among the top 50 of the country which speaks volumes about our strong academic heritage, innovative teaching methodology and proactive industry collaborations
DURATION: 3 Years
FOR THE CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR, WE ARE OFFERING THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS, TO DIPLOMA STUDENTS ENTERING 2ND YEAR OF ENGINEERING IN CHITKARA UNIVERSITY, PUNJAB:
We are offering Admission Directly to the 2nd Year in the Following Streams in Chitkara University, Himachal Pradesh:
Excellent campus placement is the hallmark of our b.tech (lateral) program
Our Engineering graduates go on to great careers, we’re hands on and responsive in our teaching, we provide a great environment to study and our research is world class. We have established an unassailable reputation for very strong on-campus recruitments on the sheer virtue of our intensive focus on making all our graduates “industry ready”, but brilliant campus recruitment is a end result of our teaching approach which is learning-centric enhancing knowledge, skills, and understanding through practical experience.
Engineering graduates from Chitkara University appeared for the campus recruitment process this year.
Major highlights of the campus recruitment for the batch graduated in the year 2018:
- 179 companies came on-campus for hiring Chitkara Engineering students
- Out of batch of 1050 students around 350 got “Dream Job Offers” from marquee companies, including Amazon, HP Labs, Verizon, FICO, Evalueserve, MakeMyTrip, Reliance Industries, HP, Quick Heal, OYO Rooms, Panasonic, Quicker
- Top on-campus recruiters included, Infosys, Capgemini, Cybage, ITC Infotech, Virtusa, Wipro, Hitachi, Newgen, Unisys, Amdocs, Eclerx, Credforce Asia
- For Mechanical Engineering students some of the major companies that visited our campus included, Reliance, Mahindra & Mahindra, Honda, Eaton, SML ISUZU, Yamaha, L&T, Escorts, Jindal Saw, Mondelez, Godrej & Boyce, Coca Cola, Piaggio, Hyundai Infrastructures, JCB India, Ranault Nissan
- For Civil Engineering students some of the major companies that visited our campus included, L&T Construction, Sobha Developers, 3 C, Shapoorji Pallonji, Sterling & Wilson, Cinda Construction, Lafarge, Afcons, Raheja Construction, DLF, JSW Steel, Mahindra EPC