Our Engineering graduates go on to great careers, we’re hands on and responsive in our teaching, we provide a great environment to study and our research is world class. We have established an unassailable reputation for very strong on-campus recruitments on the sheer virtue of our intensive focus on making all our graduates “industry ready”, but brilliant campus recruitment is a end result of our teaching approach which is learning-centric enhancing knowledge, skills, and understanding through practical experience.
18th batch of Engineering graduates from Chitkara University, Punjab; 10th batch of Engineering graduates from Chitkara University, Himachal Pradesh, appeared for the campus recruitment process this year.
Major highlights of the campus recruitment for the batch graduated in the year 2018:
- 179 companies came on-campus for hiring Chitkara Engineering students
- Out of batch of 1050 students around 350 got “Dream Job Offers” from marquee companies, including Amazon, HP Labs, Verizon, FICO, Evalueserve, MakeMyTrip, Reliance Industries, HP, Quick Heal, OYO Rooms, Panasonic, Quicker
- Top on-campus recruiters included, Infosys, Capgemini, Cybage, ITC Infotech, Virtusa, Wipro, Hitachi, Newgen, Unisys, Amdocs, Eclerx, Credforce Asia
- For Mechanical Engineering students some of the major companies that visited our campus included, Reliance, Mahindra & Mahindra, Honda, Eaton, SML ISUZU, Yamaha, L&T, Escorts, Jindal Saw, Mondelez, Godrej & Boyce, Coca Cola, Piaggio, Hyundai Infrastructures, JCB India, Ranault Nissan
- For Civil Engineering students some of the major companies that visited our campus included, L&T Construction, Sobha Developers, 3 C, Shapoorji Pallonji, Sterling & Wilson, Cinda Construction, Lafarge, Afcons, Raheja Construction, DLF, JSW Steel, Mahindra EPC
Some of our Major Campus Recruiters for Engineering Programs
Semi Conductors / KPO / Consulting
Heavy Engineering /Automobile / Construction