Accenture – Pool Placement Drive
About the Company:-
Its world’ largest management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company and a fortune 500 company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies and collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. To know more about the Accenture – Program Control Services, please Click here.
|Batch||2016 passing out.|
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway
(Just 32 kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Highway)
|Date||15th February (Monday).|
|Reporting Time||09:00 am (sharp).|
Eligibility Criteria for Aptitude test – AGP Hiring
- Candidates pursuing BSc (CS, IT, Electronics, Physics, Chemistry & Maths) and BCA can participate.
- Only Full Time course is eligible.
- Candidates should be passing out in the academic year 2016.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree. 10th & 12th percentage is relaxed.
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education. No current backlogs.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal Nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals need to be highlighted before the event.
Points to Note while capturing Student List
- Kindly ensure student list captured should only have eligible candidates as per above criteria
- If the student have multiple emails do capture the same
- Stundent name is combination of First name,Middle name and Last name
- Discipline is the specialization ie science or maths etc
|Role||New Associate Software Engineer|
|Talent Segment||Software Engineer|
|Roles Offered||Testing Role/ PCS Role ( Refer mail attachment for complete description of this role)|
Documents to be carried by the student on the day of event
- Two copies of your recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of current mark sheet
- Copy of X, XII and all semester mark sheets of PG & UG Degrees
- Copy of Degree certificates (will be required while on boarding)
- Passport copy, if available (if not please apply immediately)
- Pan Card (will be required while on boarding)
THERE WILL BE ON THE SPOT REGISTRATION, ALSO.
Students would have to make their own Boarding, Lodging and Transportation arrangements.
For online registration please Click here latest by 12th February 2016 (Friday).
Kindly inform your other friends (of other colleges also, if they are eligible and interested).
CHITKARA UNIVERSITY DO NOT CHARGE ANY REGISTRATION FEE / APPLICATION FEE.
Wishing you all the best…
Chitkara University – Office of External Affairs