Learn the methods of effective talent scouting and management, as well as the trends and techniques necessary to build a strong team of professionals with an MBA Human Resource Management from Chitkara Business School.
Human Resource Management plays a strategic role in managing people and the workplace culture and environment. If effective, it can contribute greatly to the overall company direction and the accomplishment of its goals and objectives. HR professionals establish systems for performance development, career succession planning and employee development. They also deal with issues related to compensation, performance management, organisation development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, training and others. This keeps people motivated, happy, personally engaged, contributing to the company’s success. At Chitkara Business School, our program also involves specialised training in management areas such as planning strategies, recruitment, hiring of employees, and training of employees. This gives students a detailed and complete understanding of human resource management, including associated objectives & processes, and skills to improve workplace environment and productivity.
There are plenty job opportunities in the field of Human Resource Management as all industries need to hire an HR administrator(s) to settle and handle the activities regarding the hiring of employee, their benefits, compensation, salary settlement, training & development and maintain the work performance of the employee; and finally also ensure that all activities is done as per the company policy. Graduates can work in industries, corporate, colleges & schools and MNCs. Some job profiles include:
- Staffing Director
- Technical Recruiter
- Employee Relations Manager
- Placement Manager
- Director of HR Training & Development
CAMPUS PLACEMENT HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE BATCH 2017-19:
- Kritika Chopra, Batch 2018, bagged campus placement at Trivago, Dusseldof, Germany, at the package of 37,000 euros (Rs. 30 lakh per annum approx.).
- Wipro hired 10 HR students, Batch 2018, at a package of Rs. 4.50 lakh per annum.
- Karan Singh Puri, graduating Batch 2019, bagged a package of Rs. 8.50 lakh at Quality Growth.
- Sakshi Behl, graduating Batch 2019, got placed at TenHeads at Rs. 6 lakh per annum.
- Kalpana Thakur, graduating Batch 2019, bagged a job placement in Reliance Industries at a package of Rs. 4.25 lakh per annum.
- Neha Dua, graduating Batch 2019, got placed in Axtria Technologies, Gurgaon, at a package of Rs. 4.85 lakh per annum.
- Other key recruiters for HR batch are Tavisca, Sage IT, Exela Technologies, Ethos, ZF India, Yes Bank, Landmark Group, The Tribune, Myanatomy, SkillLabs, DCB Bank, Bridging Healthcare, Competent Synergies, WNS Global, Juspay, PayTM, Mahindra IntertradeTIAA, AGS Transact, Jindal Steel, Key Resourcing Consulting, Rygradd Consulting, ZHL Healthcare, among others.
Some of the major companies who visit Chitkara University campus to recruit our graduates are:
MBA in Human Resource (HR) Management program is 2 year full-time degree including eight trimesters of three months duration each. The program follows module based teaching – each module has two subjects of two to three credits, with each credit amounting to 18 hours of study including classroom teaching-learning/projects and assignments. Each term has three to four modules based on regular industry inputs and requirements. Our MBA in HR management program is designed by HR professionals. Latest curriculum includes all varieties of new age HR courses and short term training programs. After the first year of deep learning in HR specialisations, students undergo a six-month Industry Internship for practical experience and hands-on learning.
Eligibility & Fees
- The candidate should have completed the Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream from a recognised university.
- The candidate appearing in the final year examination can apply but the candidate must have secured minimum 50% (aggregate) marks till the previous year’s examination. However, the candidate must submit his/her graduation completion certificates by September 30, 2019 failing which he/she shall be de-registered.
- Candidate having compartment in any subject will not be considered.
- Having work experience is not a requirement for admission to the program.
- Admission to the MBA program at Chitkara Business School is based on merit ranking in CAT / MAT / NMAT / XAT / CMAT score followed by group discussions and personal interview. Applicants who have not taken any of the above mentioned entrance exams shall have to take Chitkara University Test with group discussions and personal interview. Decision of the selection committee will be final.
^ERP Fee only at the time of admission ^^CAS Career Advancement Services Fee only at the time of admission