At Chitkara University, companies vie with each other to be the early birds for hiring, thanks to the quality of students, past and present. Our alumni have created such a great impression in the minds of their employers through hard work, commitment and a rare sense of dedication to the profession that all our past recruiters come again and again to recruit, their offtake increasing with each passing year.
Placement for students of all streams is handled by Career Advancement Services (CAS), a team of experts, with the Pro-Vice Chancellor – Industry Partnerships spearheading the process. Some of the key aspects that are taken into account by the placement team are as follows:
- Ensuring internships and final placements of students from all stream of Chitkara Business School in reputed organisations.
- Improving the quality of placements in terms of job opportunities, companies of relevance that visit the campus and the highest and average salaries.
The CAS Process
- Enhancing industry-academia association through frequent visits, interactions with the top management and facilitation of Faculty Development Programs, Industrial Visits, Industrial Training, and Project Guidance.
- Utilising the vast network of alumni alongside our robust network of industry partners.
- Obtaining feedback from employers on the performance of students to enhance the quality of students.
- Obtaining feedback from employers on the performance of alumni and any other information that is relevant for upgrading the course content / syllabus.
- Assisting in improving the employability of the students by organising special training with the help of experts from industry.
Placements at Chitkara University have always been excellent.
Some highlights of our MBA placements for 2019-2021 are:
- Over 200 companies from 26 sectors recruited from our B-School last year.
- Average salary for MBA students in 2019-2021 was Rs. 8.5 Lacs per annum.
- 75+ students received dream offer of Rs. 9 Lacs per annum.
- 75+ received Pre-Placement Offers and 30+ students received international offers.
- Highest CTC offered in 2021 was Rs. 35 Lacs per annum.