About Technology Enabling Centre (TEC)
Technology Enabling Centre (TEC) has been set-up by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India at Chitkara University, Punjab, India.
The objective of TEC is to create an ecosystem for technology development in the universities and provide a platform to network researchers with other institutes, national laboratories and industry. The focus of TEC is on providing an enabling eco system, process and support system.
Chitkara University TEC is satellite centre for Panjab University, Chandigarh Technology Enabling Centre.
Key Objectives of TEC Includes
- Mining of technologies being developed at various labs in university
- Assessment of technologies requirement of MSMEs in and around
- Evaluating maturity of the identified technologies (Products/Process or both) for further development
- To carry out market study/assessment of the technologies for their market potential
- To recommend pilot stage development & co-development of the technologies with established institutions/industries
- To make the technology as market ready product to DST
- TEC will serve the industry by preparing reports and assisting in research and development in areas of dense industry clusters
- Networking with various technology development institutions & labs for refining of the technologies
- Periodic workshops/seminars in collaboration with industries
- To bring out Information' updates on the technologies available in different areas
- To bring out TEC newsletter & bulletin on quarterly basis
Who Should Reach Out to Chitkara University TEC?
Eco Prayavaran Engineers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Mohali
Medhaavi Center for Automotive Research, Hoshiarpur
Sapiens Lab, Baddi
Banga Knitwear, Ludhiana
Genesis Controls, Ludhiana
Bio-Age Equipment& Services, Mohali
Arihant Brothers Limited, New Delhi
R-Son Cable Industries, Jaipur
Ambala Scientific Instruments Manufacturers' Association, Ambala
Patiala Industries Association, Patiala
Panchkula Chamber of Commerce & Industries, Panchkula
Sangrur District Industrial Chamber, Sangrur
Patiala Chamber of Industries, Patiala
MSME Development Institute, Ludhiana
This neural amplifier chip was released in an event held in Chitkara University campus on today in the presence of Dr Madhu Chitkara (Pro-Chancellor, Chitkara University), Dr Archana Mantri (Vice-Chancellor, Chitkara University).
Learn -O- Little is an interactive learning kit for kindergarten kids to help them learn alphabet and word building and practice various interactive quizzes. The AR application is a free complimentary app with the learning kit.
Chitkara University organized the biggest industry-academia conclave in the region to promote collaborations for the joint development of technologies
Chitkara University Technology Enabling Centre (CU-TEC) set up and sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India organized the biggest industry-academia conclave of the region on March 4, 2023.Read more
CU-TEC MEETING WITH EXECUTIVE MEMBERS OF SANGRUR DISTRICT INDUSTRIAL CHAMBER (SDIC)
Chitkara University-TEC conducted an event at SDIC Bhawan, Focal Point, Sangrur with the Executive Members Committee of Sangrur District Industrial Chamber (SDIC).Read more