WECON 2008 was the first edition of International Conference on `Wireless Networks and Embedded Systems organized by Electronics & Communication Department, Chitkara Institute of Engineering & Technology (Now Chitkara University) during October 18-19, 2008, in association with George Brown College, Canada. The conference was sponsored by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR India).
Highlights of WECON 2008
- The conference was inaugurated by Dr. C. P. Ravikumar - Director, University Relations, Texas Instruments (India), Prof. Jorge Olenewa - George Brown College Canada and Scientist Dr. R.P Bajpai
- 2 Volumes of conference proceedings were released featuring 273 papers.
- Invited talks by technology experts from CEERI Pilani, BITS Pilani, STMicroelectronics, CSIO Chandigarh, GNDU and NITTTR Chandigarh.
- About 200 delegates attended the conference spread over two days.
- Seventy-three papers were presented in seven technical sessions.
- 2 Volumes of conference proceedings were released featuring 273 carefully selected papers after a detailed review.