By submitting papers to WECONTM 2022, authors are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of the conference.
DECLARATION BY THE AUTHORS
By submitting papers to WECON 2022, authors are making the following declarations -
- Author(s) are bona fide member(s) of their respective institution(s).
- The work that has been submitted to WECON 2022 is the original work carried out by the author(s) of the paper.
- All the authors have made significant contribution in the reported work, as well as in writing the paper [Applicable if there are more than one author in the paper].
- The submitter/corresponding author declares that he/she has obtained the consents of all the co-authors before including their names in the paper [Applicable if there are more than one author in the paper].
- The paper is currently not under review for publication in any other conference or journal, and it will not be sent to any other conference or journal for consideration while it is under review in WECON 2022.
- If the paper gets accepted after a review, one of the authors of the accepted paper will register and attend the conference and will make a presentation about work reported in the paper.
- I/we assure WECON 2022 organizers that I/we will follow all the publication ethics of peer-reviewed conference.
RIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE ORGANIZER (CO)
- Assignments of papers for review is sole discretion of the CO.
- Decision on acceptance and rejection of the papers will solely be taken by the CO based on reviewers’ comments.
- CO has full authority on preparing technical program of the conference and on scheduling papers for oral presentations.
- CO reserves the right to publish details of accepted papers (as well as that of authors) on the conference website and other related forums maintained by the CO.
- CO to have full authority regarding preponing/postponing dates of any event associated with the conference including but not limited to paper submission date, results announcement date, conference dates, proceeding publication date etc.
- Even after the acceptance and presentation of the papers in the conference, if some camera ready papers do not meet the quality standards in terms of technical content, English language, presentation and formatting of manuscripts as per the guidelines, then CO reserves the right not to include such papers in the proceedings.
- Photographs and videos taken during the conference will be freely used by the CO in multiple forums. By participating in the conference, authors/delegates by default give their consents to the CO to use their photographs and videos taken during the conference.
WITHDRAWING PAPER FROM THE CONFERENCE
- Authors must refrain from withdrawing their papers from the conference once the papers get accepted for oral presentation in the conference and for publication in the proceedings.
- If under some pressing circumstances any author needs to withdraw his/her paper from the conference, then he/she must take prior permission from the CO by giving proper reason/justification.
- Withdrawing paper from conference without the prior permission of the CO is considered against the publication ethics of peer-reviewed conference.
- If a paper is not presented in the conference after acceptance and payment of full registration fee by the author, then it is considered as no-show paper.
- No-show paper will not be sent for publication in the conference proceedings.
- CO is not liable to refund the registration fee of the no-show papers.
- If any author withdraws his/her paper after paying the registration fee, then in that case CO is not liable to refund the registration fee.
- If any accepted paper is removed from the proceedings due to quality issues, then also CO is not liable to refund the fee.