The Third Edition of International Conference on Wireless Networks & Embedded Systems – WECON 2011 was organized during July 18-19 by Electronics & Communications Department of Chitkara University in association with George Brown College Canada. The conference was inaugurated by Prof. Rabi Mahapatra, Director, Embedded System Codesign Group, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Texas A&M University, USA.
Highlights of WECON 2011:-
- Over 230 Technical Papers from Researchers across the Globe.
- 55 Papers were selected for publication in conference proceedings.
- Keynote talks by eminent professors from leading foreign universities
- Prof. Rabi Mahapatra - Texas A&M University, USA.
- Prof. Jorge Olenewa - George Brown College Canada
- Prof. P.R. Kumar - University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, USA
- Symposium on “RF Data Communications and Wi-Fi” conducted by Prof. Jorge Olenewa, George Brown College Canada
- Kick Start of five-day embedded systems design workshop by Prof. Rabi Mahapatra conducted under (Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education) IUCEE