4th Edition of International Conference on
Wireless Networks and Embedded Systems
Date: 20th – 21st March, 2015
Venue: Chitkara University, Punjab
An Approach towards Clean
& Sustainable Technology
Registration Fee for the Authors of shortlisted Papers
- Each author must register individually. The fee structure below is for individual registration
- Registration fee includes conference kit, CD proceedings of the conference, Lunch & Refreshments
- Registration for hands-on workshops will be FREE for the Authors.
|Undergraduate Student||Rs. 2000/-|
|Faculty Member & Research Scholar (co-author will get discount on registration)||Rs. 3500/- (INR2500 for co-author)|
|Participants from Industry (co-author will get discount on registration)||Rs. 4500/- (INR2500 for co-author)|
|Foreign Delegates (co-author will get discount on registration)||USD250 (USD200 for co-author)|
Registration Fee for the workshop
- You can register for any one of the 5 workshops.
- There is a very nominal registration fee for attending the two day workshop.
- Participants attending MSP430 workshop can purchase MSP430 Puppy kit at a nominal price of INR800 only (interested participants must pay the cost of kit along with the registration fee)
- Lunch & Refreshment coupons will be available separately.
|Non IEEE/IETE Member||INR750|
- Last Date for Registration is March 16, 2015. To book your slot please submit the filled registration form before the deadline.
- CLICK HERE to download the registration form.
- Fill Out the Registration Form & Submit the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are multiple options of making the payment – Cash, DD & Online
- Those who choose to pay online, following is the bank account details for NEFT transfer.
|Account Holder’s Name||Chitkara University|
|Bank Name||UCO Bank|
|Branch Name||Chitkara University, Jhansla, Patiala|
- We have free registration options for those academicians (faculty & students) who wish to sit through paper presentations & keynote talks and visit exhibit booths.
- Prior Registration is mandatory, please fill out the registration form & send it to email@example.com in before March 16.
- CLICK HERE to fill out a registration form.
- Free registrants will not be entitled to receive complimentary food & refreshment coupons but they can use college canteen to purchase food & refreshments.