Travel & Stay
Visa assistance is available for authors from outside India. Please write to email@example.com to get necessary documents that will help in obtaining Visa.Travel:
- Nearest railway stations to Chitkara University Punjab are Ambala Cantt.(UMB), Rajpura(RPJ) and Chandigarh(CDG).
- Nearest Airport is Chandigarh International Airport.
If you are getting down at Ambala Cantt Railway station, you can easily get a roadways bus going toward Patiala or Ludhiana or Jalandhar route. You may board a bus and get down at Rajpura Bypass (or Gagan Chowk). From Rajpura Bypass Chitkara University Campus is just 8Kms on Patiala – Chandigarh National Highway. You can easily find public transport from there to reach the campus.
You may refer to the following map for directions.
If you are getting down at Chandigarh Railway Station, you may board a local bus to reach ISBT Sector 17. From ISBT Sector 17 you can board another local bus to reach Zirakpur. From Zirakpur Chitkara University Campus is just 16Kms on Patiala – Chandigarh Highway. You can easily find a public transport from there to reach the campus. You may refer to the following map for directions (also applicable if you are coming from Chandigarh International Airport).
- There are a limited number of accommodations available on the university campus in students’ hostels.
- It will be a shared accommodation available on first come first serve basis
- There will be a fee of INR500 per person per night including food.
- We have identified a few hotels in Rajpura and Zirakpur that are close to university campus. You may choose to make a booking in one of these hotels. Hotels are listed on respective maps above (Disclaimer: Chitkara University doesn’t have any tie-up with these hotels, our recommendations are purely based on locations of these hotels in closer proximity to our university campus).
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org