New “STEAM SCHOOL” launched by CURIN
STEAM School is designed and run by Chitkara University Research & Innovation Network (CURIN) to impart basic skills in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths (STEAM) in a fun-filled– activity-based structure. The activities done under STEAM school will not earn any credits but the essential skills, which are required by anyone, who wants to give shape to one’s ideas. There are no prerequisites but just the zeal to learn and do. The STEAM school is run on predetermined days during the whole of the semester during evening hours– from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. The STEAM calendar will give you an insight into details.
There are primarily two activities under STEAM School
- STEAM short duration skill workshops
- Dr Ashok Chitkara Lecture series
- Students can enroll in any number of courses
- Students can refer to Time Table for available dates
- Students should bring their own kits to make drones & Arduino based projects
- Students should attend the Courses in the sequence to acquire prerequisite knowledge
- Students bring their own laptops
For any queries please contact:
Dr. Ramkumar K.R.
Associate Professor (CURIN)
Mob. 9444349280, 8289006584
For more information, please log on to http://www.novate.chitkara.edu.in/STEAM