November 12-13, 2021
All the accepted papers after blind peer review will be published in “ECS Transactions Conference Proceedings” (h-index=52).
The rationale of CUDC-2021 is to provide an opportunity for doctoral students studying Management, Commerce, and Economics, Engineering, Applied Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Health Sciences, Nursing, Education, Architecture, Art & Design, and Media Studies to explore and express their research interests in a workshop environment with a panel of established researchers.The CUDC – 2021 has the following objectives:
- To provide a forum where students can present their ongoing doctoral research work, meet other students and researchers, and obtain feedback on future research directions.
- To sensitize the young scholars with updated trends in their research field.
- To provide a common platform to share and exchange the scientific information having benefits at large to the society.
- To enhance the soft skills of the participants through oral presentation in front of panel of experts in their respective fields.
- To support the researchers with updated information on research and advise on their academic career paths.
- The authors of shortlisted extended abstracts shall be invited to submit full length paper to be published in Scopus Indexed, ABDC and UGC care list as per the journal review policy.
- All the extended abstracts shall be published in the form of a proceeding.
- Cash prize for best paper and award for best presentation.
- Special technical sessions and pre-conference workshop from prominent resource persons.
- Presentation/participation certificates to all participants.
- Any research scholar who is enrolled or planning to enroll in a PhD programme of recognized universities in India or abroad.
- Researchers are encouraged to participate as active listeners. Such participants shall be given a certificate of participation and passes for attending all technical sessions.
CUDC 2021 shall provide PhD students with an opportunity to present their work to a group of mentors and peers from a diverse set of academic and Industry professionals, to receive constructive feedback on their doctoral research plan and progress. This opportunity will serve to broaden their network and exchange knowledge in addition to providing a platform to publish selected work in reputed journals. All the extended abstracts of the research papers presented in CUDC consortium shall be published in form of proceeding.
In line with UGC Notification No. F. 1-2/2009(EC/PS)V(I) Vol. II (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.PHIL./PhD Degrees, Regulations, 2016) PhD scholars must publish at least one (1) research paper in refereed journal and make two paper presentations in conferences/seminars before the submission of the dissertation/thesis (Clause 9.4, pp 11). Taking into consideration the UGC guidelines, CUDC 2021 provides an opportunity for the PhD scholars to present/publish their research work and fulfil above mentioned requirement before the submission of the thesis.ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Chitkara University, established in 2010 by the Punjab State Legislature under “The Chitkara University Act”. In the year 2002, Chitkara Educational Trust established its Punjab campus 30 kilometers from Chandigarh, on the Chandigarh–Patiala National Highway. In Chitkara University, the best university in Punjab, is a government-recognized university with the right to confer degrees as per the Sections 2(f) and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956. The University offers multi-disciplinary programs, all of which are designed to be industry-relevant with over 1500+companies visiting for campus recruitments. As a result of this student-centric approach, Chitkara University is rated Prestigious Positions by Times Higher Education, QS Excellence Rankings, NIRF, EW India Higher Education, and many more as one of the best private universities in the region. Chitkara University has been established with a mission to pursue excellence in every sphere in the field of education, and to adhere to the highest standards of academic rigor in all its work. The University is fast moving towards attaining leadership position in North India, which speaks volumes about its enduring commitment, outstanding faculty and rich learning environment. With 36 centres of advanced research, at Chitkara University we build and sustain competitive environment which is evident from 600+ patents, 35 Cr+ Research Grants, over 500 Scopus indexed research publications and more than ten global collaborative research projects and the numbers are still growing. From Business Management programs to programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Applied Sciences and Health Sciences; from Computer Science, Electronics and Mechanical Engineering programs, to Hotel Management, Art and Design, Media Studies, Education and Architecture - Chitkara University, Punjab is a veritable cornucopia of educational services. Breakthrough programs, rising rankings, outstanding alumni network, highly rated academic credentials, Chitkara University is on the rise.