The hotel management sector is a growing sector with globalization being followed by the increase in the number of hotel management colleges. The hospitality and tourism industry is growing rapidly as the world develops and there are still many places to discover and countries to visit. As travel is the point of learning and enjoyment for people, the sector is booming and demand is constantly increasing, and the need for qualified professionals is also growing.
To keep up with the development, most of the hotel management best colleges in India are launched by many five-star hotels in India.
What is Hotel Management Course?
Hotel management is a study that covers a wide range of aspects of the hotel industry, from sales and marketing, eco-tourism, leisure and business administration.
If you like dealing with people and talking to them, hotel management courses are mainly focused on that, they cover the hospitality industry and deal with customer service, front office management, cooking and more.
The tuition fees for hotel management colleges range from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 4 lakh for postgraduate or graduate studies. And for less than Rs 1 lakh, students can take courses leading to a diploma or certificate in hotel management.
With a bachelor’s or master’s degree in hotel management college, students can work in any number of departments of their choice, such as housekeeping, food and beverage management, sales and marketing, hotel administration and more. However, to get the most job opportunities in leading companies such as ITC Group, Oberoi Hotel Group and Taj Group, students need to complete their hotel management degree from top universities.
Also Read: Entrepreneurship In The Hospitality Sector
Why Hotel Management Courses?
Hotel management is not limited to one sector of the hotel and tourism industry. It also expands in the MBA course to cover or touch another segment of the business. In fact, it depends on the student and the market. Taking a hotel management course involves a huge commitment, travelling and meeting people. But the career field offers endless possibilities.
- Let’s see what you could become with this degree.
- It’s a choice, to run a resort in the hills, on the beach or run a 5-star hotel to gain experience.
- As a student, you can live abroad and experience new places and countries. Large hotel chains hire the best students to work in their management teams.
- The salary is also attractive, the potential for a good student after graduation is Rs 2 lakh to Rs 6 lakh million and for the experienced, it can be Rs 12 lakh to Rs 15 lakh.
- As a student and after gaining experience, it will help the students or workers to start their own exotic resort, hotel or business even with small capital.
- It also helps the student to work in diversity and gain international experience by travelling, tasting different local foods and experiencing a new culture.
We, at Chitkara University, you will learn more than expected and see the hotel management course in an exceptional manner. We are among the hotel management best colleges in India, and we are considered the best in terms of placement opportunities.