Research Induced Fellowship Program (RIFP)
At Chitkara University, we offer unique Research Induced Fellowship program (RIFP) for Master of Engineering (M.E.) in
The aim of this program is to give the aspiring University teachers a broad theoretical knowledge imbued with deep research understanding. It will enable students to tackle practical complex problems of design and development in industrial fields, and to deep dive into research areas of their interest. Some other highlights of the program are:
- On admission, the students are simultaneously hired on Research Assistant / Teaching Assistant role, for which they are paid performance-linked stipend.
- On successful completion of the program, the students have the option to choose (based on selection criteria)
- Direct entry into the Fellowship PhD program of the University, where they work as Research Associates in CURIN (Chitkara University Research and Innovation Network)
- Teaching career with School of (Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Civil Engineering)
- At the end of second year, the students can exercise option to take direct admission into PhD(Fellowship) program of the University